Special offer for Sports Massage in March – buy 1 get 1 half price!
Sports Massage is the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body including muscles, tendons and ligaments. It is applicable not just to sports people but to anybody wishing to guard against or recover from a soft tissue injury.
The techniques used by sports massage practitioners have been developed to ensure effective and efficient results are gained from each massage given, including:
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
- Sedate or stimulate nerve endings
- Increase or decrease muscle tone
- Increase or decrease muscle length
- Remodel scar tissue when required
- Assist in mental preparation for sporting participation
The benefits above can also help relieve the many day to day problems, repetitive strain injury, sprains, tension, fatigue, that everyone experiences. Many sports massage therapists work with a great range of clients in assisting with preventive treatment and injury recovery.
To book an appointment with Jordan, call 01792 204012 or book online at www.aligntherapies.co.uk